Magnetic Rod MFS
Sealed magnetic system
The magnetic system of the magnetic rods, series MFS, is enclosed by a stainless steel tube. The nonmagnetic end pieces (can be supplied with inner thread or outer thread) are welded all around with the tube. It is thus ensured that the installed Neodymium permanent magnets do not come into contact with the product.
This type of rods can be used in the powder- and fluid sector.
We only use high quality rare earth magnet material out of NdFeB. Our standard reaches the following magnetic specific values:
- - Energy product max. 342 kJ/m3
- - Coercive force >= 876 kA/m
- - Remanence Br max. 1370 mT (13700 Gauss)
- Alternative magnetic material
- Samarium Cobalt (SmCo)
- Hard Ferrite
- 304 (1.4301 standard)
- 316L (1.4404)
- Working temperature
- Standard magnetic material: -20°C to +80°C Other temperatures are possible and must be agreed upon.