Magnetic Lab Rod MFS-L
Magnetic test rod with shiftable magnetic system
Magnetic lab rods are mostly used for sample checks of powdery materials in production or for analytical purposes of quality assurance. The magnetic core of the magnetic test rod can be brought into cleaning position by means of a connecting rod. Here metallic particles that had been seized by the magnetic field get stuck at a scraper blade and come off the rod´s surface.
The surface quality is adjusted to the respective hygienic requirements at the planned building site.
We only use high quality rare earth magnet material out of NdFeB. Our standard reaches the following magnetic specific values:
- - Energy product max. 342 kJ/m3
- - Coercive force >= 876 kA/m
- - Remanence Br max. 1370 mT (13700 Gauss)
- Alternative magnetic material
- Samarium Cobalt
- Hard Ferrite
- 304 (1.4301 standard)
- 316L (1.4404)
- Working temperature
- Standard magnetic material: -20°C to +80°C Other temperatures are possible and must be agreed upon.